Update 15 December 2020: Because of the worldwide COVID-19 measurements, and especially the lockdown in the Netherlands, we have taken the following measurements ourselves:
- It is not allowed to visit our European offices. If you need us, we are fully at your disposal via phone, e-mail or Skype / WhatsApp video.
- The above is valid until 19 January 2021.
To limit the person-to-person spread of Coronavirus, we at TOS have to take our responsibility for all staying healthy. We will keep you informed on further developments. We ask for your understanding.
VISITOR PROTOCOL TOS HEAD OFFICE FOR THE PURPOSE TO PREVENT SPREADING OF THE CORONA-VIRUS:
- We kindly request you to arrive no more than 10 minutes before the scheduled If you arrive on the premises earlier, please be so kind to wait outside of the building or in your car.
- We ask you to disinfect your hands upon entry. There is disinfection gel available at our reception
- Within our office we do not shake hands.
- Please keep 1,5 m distance from our employees and any other persons within our office.
- After your appointment, we request you to leave the building immediately.
- Are you coughing or do you have a cold, increased temperature/fever, shortness of breath, loss of taste and/or smell or a combination of these complaints, please let us know in advance. Then we will cancel the appointment and we will schedule a new date and time.
If one of the other situations mentioned in the visitor’s guidance protocol applies to you, please let us know in advance as well. Then we will cancel the appointment and we will schedule a new date and time.