Offshore Wind, Construction and Oil & Gas
Long term project, Short term project
WE THINK YOU MIGHT LIKE TO WORK FOR THIS COMPANY!
Are you in for a new challenge? TOS is searching for experienced Offshore Third Engineers for various offshore vessels. It’s an excellent opportunity to gain more experience and expand your career offshore.
IS THIS JOB MADE FOR YOU?
As a Third Engineer on board an offshore vessel, you will perform independent watchkeeping duties, execute maintenance and repairs on equipment and act as per standing company instructions. You will report to the Second and First Engineer.
IS THIS YOUR PROFILE?
- Strong experience with mechanical and electrical systems and equipment
- You are in possession of
- CoC Engineer
- BOSIET + CA-EBS
- STCW Certificates (Basic Safety, Medical First Aid, etc.)
- High Voltage
- Seafarer medical and offshore medical
WHAT ARE THE TASKS?
- Perform independent watchkeeping duties
- Maintenance and repairs in engine rooms (ER)
- Perform daily visual inspections of equipment and diagnoses actual and potential malfunctions
- Conduct all activities and tasks in accordance with company policies
- Working in a team of professionals
- Schedule: 6 weeks on/6 weeks off, working 12 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Room to improve your personal development skills
If you would like to apply for the position of Offshore Third Engineer, please register by clicking the button “Apply” below. For more information, contact Mario Palada, Recruiter, at +31 10 428 42 69, or one of our other recruiters from our branch offices worldwide, who you can find in the sliders on the right.
WORK WITH US, WE MAKE IT PERSONAL!
We are TOS. A family business. Loyal and authentic. Our business is a people business. We offer selection, secondment, payroll, and training of the very best people for our clients – in the maritime, onshore, offshore & wind energy sector. In our characteristic, personal and professional way. We confidently and enthusiastically build sustainable relationships with our employees: www.tos.nl