Near Shore Marine & Offshore Projects, Offshore Wind, Construction and Oil & Gas
Long term project, Short term project
WE THINK YOU MIGHT LIKE TO WORK FOR THIS COMPANY!
TOS is constantly searching for an Offshore Electrician ETO for our clients. Our clients have all kinds of vessels. From heavy lift to construction and from dredging to drilling (barges). Our clients offers a full package of lifting solutions for Oil & Gas and Wind projects and is looking for an Offshore Electrician ETO.
IS THIS JOB MADE FOR YOU?
We are looking for an experienced Offshore Electrician ETO in all ranks. Together with the team of other Elecs and Engineers you are responsible for all operations in the engine room and on deck.
IS THIS YOUR PROFILE?
- You have solid experience as Electrician/ETO
You are in possession of:
- BOSIET + CA-EBS
- Seafarer medical
- Offshore Medical
- Valid STCW documents
- High Voltage
- STCW certificates (Basic Safety, Advanced Fire Fighting, etc.)
WHAT ARE THE TASKS?
- You will work offshore in different locations worldwide
- You will be a competent Electrician ETO with a high focus on safety and teamwork
- You work within the company’s policies and procedures, including QHSE
- You will work in a 6 weeks on / 6 weeks off rotation
- Possibility to further develop your career
- Working in an enthusiastic and professional team
If you would like to apply for the position of Offshore Electrician ETO, please register by clicking the button “Apply” below. For more information, you can contact Mario Palada, Recruiter at telephone number +31 10 428 42 69 or you can contact one of our other recruiters form our branch offices worldwide who you can find in the sliders on the right.
WORK WITH US, WE MAKE IT PERSONAL!
We are TOS. A family business. Loyal and authentic. Our business is a people business. We offer selection, secondment, payroll, and training of the very best people for our clients – in the maritime, onshore, offshore & wind energy sector. In our characteristic, personal and professional way. We confidently and enthusiastically build sustainable relationships with our employees: www.tos.nl