Near Shore Marine & Offshore Projects, Offshore Wind, Construction and Oil & Gas
Long term project, Short term project
WE THINK YOU MIGHT LIKE TO WORK FOR THIS COMPANY!
Would you like to play a role in a team full of professionals? We are constantly searching for experienced (deck) Offshore Mechanics to join our clients’ vessels; from large heavy lift vessels, to smaller offshore construction vessels or platforms; you name it; we have it!
IS THIS JOB MADE FOR YOU?
We are looking to add several (deck) Offshore Mechanics to the team. Do you have proven experience as a mechanic, and are you ready for new challenges and adventures? Together with your team, you will be responsible for maintenance and repair activities as directed by your shift leader.
IS THIS YOUR PROFILE?
- Sufficient experience in offshore construction equipment and deck equipment
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
You are in possession of:
- BOSIET + CA-EBS
- Basic Safety
- Advanced Fire Fighting
- Ship Security Awareness
- Seafarer medical and offshore medical
- Seaman’s book
WHAT ARE THE TASKS?
- Perform independent watchkeeping duties
- Maintenance and repairs of all hydraulic/mechanical equipment onboard the vessel
- Observe and troubleshoot mechanical devices
- Record all maintained data in proper logs/ maintenance records
- Responsible for practising safe work standards
- Challenging, varied work activities and the possibilities for personal development
- Schedule: 6 weeks on/6 weeks off
- Working in an enthusiastic and professional team
If you would like to apply for the position of Offshore Mechanics, please register by clicking the button “Apply” below. For more information, you can contact Mario Palada, Recruiter at telephone number +31 10 428 42 69
or you can contact one of our other recruiters form our branch offices worldwide who you can find in the sliders on the right.
WORK WITH US, WE MAKE IT PERSONAL!
We are TOS. A family business. Loyal and authentic. Our business is a people business. We offer selection, secondment, payroll, and training of the very best people for our clients – in the maritime, onshore, offshore & wind energy sector. In our characteristic, personal and professional way. We confidently and enthusiastically build sustainable relationships with our employees: www.tos.nl