Dredging & Marine Construction, Near Shore Marine & Offshore Projects, Offshore Wind, Construction and Oil & Gas, Shipping
Long term project, Short term project, Temporary
WE THINK YOU MIGHT LIKE TO WORK FOR THIS COMPANY!
Are you a Second Officer DPO and ready to expand your career? We are looking for an experienced Second Officer DPO for several offshore clients to join their vessels.
IS THIS JOB MADE FOR YOU?
Do you have proven experience as a Second Officer DPO, and are you seeking an opportunity to expand your career? Apply now.
IS THIS YOUR PROFILE?
- CoC Officer of a navigational watch
- GMDSS General Operator certificate
- BOSIET + CA-EBS
- STCW Certificates (Basic Safety, Medical First Aid, etc.)
- Designated Security Duties
- Radar Navigator Management level
- Full (or advanced) DP
- Good knowledge of the English language
- Team player
- Enthusiastic, eager to learn
WHAT ARE THE TASKS?
- Execute marine operations
- Proactively contribute to the safety regime on the vessel
- Assisting the Chief and First Officer in the safe watchkeeping onboard
- Carry out other related tasks when required by management
- Act as DPO
- Conduct all activities and tasks following company policies
- Working in a team of professionals
- Schedule: 5 weeks on/5 weeks off
- Room to improve your personal development skills
If you would like to apply for the position of Offshore Second Officer DPO, please register by clicking the button “Apply” below. For more information, contact Mario Palada, Recruiter, at +31 10 428 42 69, or one of our other recruiters from our branch offices worldwide, who you can find in the sliders on the right.
WORK WITH US, WE MAKE IT PERSONAL!
We are TOS. A family business. Loyal and authentic. Our business is a people business. We offer selection, secondment, payroll, and training of the very best people for our clients – in the maritime, onshore, offshore & wind energy sector. In our characteristic, personal and professional way. We confidently and enthusiastically build sustainable relationships with our employees: www.tos.nl