Near Shore Marine & Offshore Projects, Offshore Wind, Construction and Oil & Gas
Long term project, Short term project
WE THINK YOU MIGHT LIKE TO WORK FOR THIS COMPANY!
We are looking for an Offshore Safety Officer to expand our offshore crew. Do you have proven experience, and are you in for a new challenge? Take a look at this vacancy and register!
IS THIS JOB MADE FOR YOU?
We do it safely, or not at all! Are you continuously striving to improve safety onboard? As part of the HSE team, you will be responsible for contributing to a safe working environment.
IS THIS YOUR PROFILE?
- Risk-based thinking is ingrained in your DNA
- Experience with behaviour-based safety program
- Experience with delivering HSE training
You are in possession of:
- NEBOSH certificate or equivalent diploma in safety management
- BOSIET + CA-EBS
- Basic Safety
- Designated Security Duties
- Seafarer medical and offshore medical
WHAT ARE THE TASKS?
- Provide advice on health and safety onboard
- Contribute/promote HSE awareness and co-ordinate safety training
- Risk assessment and incident investigation
- Provide proactive input towards safety initiatives
- Professional and personal growth and developments opportunities
- Diverse and exciting tasks
- Rotation: 6 weeks on/6 weeks off
If you would like to apply for the position of Offshore Crane Operator, please register by clicking the button “Apply” below. For more information, contact Mario Palada, Recruiter, at +31 10 428 42 69, or one of our other recruiters from our branch offices worldwide, who you can find in the sliders on the right.
WORK WITH US, WE MAKE IT PERSONAL!
We are TOS. A family business. Loyal and authentic. Our business is a people business. We offer selection, secondment, payroll, and training of the very best people for our clients – in the maritime, onshore, offshore & wind energy sector. In our characteristic, personal and professional way. We confidently and enthusiastically build sustainable relationships with our employees: www.tos.nl