Near Shore Marine & Offshore Projects, Offshore Wind, Construction and Oil & Gas
Long term project, Short term project
WE THINK YOU MIGHT LIKE TO WORK FOR THIS COMPANY!
More and more, TOS is looking for Offshore Gangway Operators, able to operate cranes to perform lifting duties, manage deck jobs, and maintain the equipment. There is a rising demand in the offshore industry for this role. New projects in wind farms are requesting gangway operators to perform different tasks on the Ampelmann system.
IS THIS JOB MADE FOR YOU?
We are looking for experienced Offshore Gangway Operators for various projects. You will be responsible for all operations involving the gangway.
IS THIS YOUR PROFILE?
You have solid experience as a crane operator or gangway operator
You are in possession of:
- BOSIET + CA-EBS
- Seafarer medical
- Offshore Medical
- Valid STCW documents
- Gangway operator certificate (such as Ampelmann)
WHAT ARE THE TASKS?
- You will work offshore in different locations worldwide
- You will be a competent Offshore Gangway Operator with a high focus on safety and teamwork
- You work within the company’s policies and procedures, including QHSE
- You will work in 6 weeks on / 6 weeks off rotation
- Possibility to further develop your career
- Working in an enthusiastic and professional team
If you would like to apply for the position of Offshore Gangway Operators, please register by clicking the button “Apply” below. For more information, you can contact Dorin Mane, Recruiter at telephone number +31 10 243 67 07
WORK WITH US, WE MAKE IT PERSONAL!
We are TOS. A family business. Loyal and authentic. Our business is a people business. We offer selection, secondment, payroll, and training of the very best people for our clients – in the maritime, onshore, offshore & wind energy sector. In our characteristic, personal and professional way. We confidently and enthusiastically build sustainable relationships with our employees: www.tos.nl