Offshore Wind, Construction and Oil & Gas
Long term project, Short term project
WE THINK YOU MIGHT LIKE TO WORK FOR THIS COMPANY!
Our client is an international EPC contractor active in dredging and offshore wind installation. They have a modern fleet of Dredgers, Cable laying vessels and Jack up’s and are looking for an Offshore Camp Boss.
IS THIS JOB MADE FOR YOU?
The Offshore Camp Boss is responsible for all hotel services on the vessel or platform and leads the catering crew. The Offshore Camp Boss is also responsible for the safety, work schedules, job content and work allocation of catering personnel, and maintaining food stocks. You supervise that activities are carried out following safety regulations and that the correct personal protective equipment is used.
IS THIS YOUR PROFILE?
- Certified Cook with a minimum of four years of experience
- Minimum one year’s experience as a Camp Boss on a vessel/platform or a similar position in the offshore industry
- Proficiency in cooking, food hygiene, stock rotation, and nutritional aspects of menu planning
- A great attitude and a passion for delivering outstanding customer service
- As a manager, you possess excellent interpersonal skills and can communicate with people at all levels of the organisation.
- At the same time, you are direct and get to the point respectfully, and you know how to lead the way.
- Finally, you are loyal, committed to the team and always consider safety first.
Should you wish to apply for the Offshore Camp Boss vacancy, join directly via the “Apply” button. For more information, please contact Savvato Stavridou on number +31 10 428 42 59 or our Ukraine branch office on number +380 48 785 40 98 or e-mail email@example.com
WORK WITH US, WE MAKE IT PERSONAL!
We are TOS. A family business. Loyal and authentic. Our business is a people business. We offer selection, secondment, payroll, and training of the very best people for our clients – in the maritime, onshore, offshore & wind energy sector. In our characteristic, personal and professional way. We confidently and enthusiastically build sustainable relationships with our employees: www.tos.nl