Several Ship Deliveries
Long term project, Short term project, Temporary
We think you might like to work for this company!
For several clients, TOS provides a ship delivery crew to sail various vessels around the world. For this type of work, TOS is always in search of motivated seafarers: especially experienced AB Cooks with extensive experience of working in the galley. As a Ship Delivery AB Cook, you need to have improvisation skills, good cooking skills, knowledge about hygiene and how to deal with fresh food and you must be able to make store lists. But most of all you need an adventurous character. Do these above words describe you as a person? Don’t hesitate to apply for this vacancy!
Is this job made for you?
The AB Cook is one of the most important people on board next to the captain. Remember that when the crew is not satisfied with the food, the mood onboard can be unpleasant. As AB Cook you can prepare three delicious meals per day for your crew. It is important to have a creative mind, to experiment with different cuisines and recipes and to keep pleasing the crew. Before the ship delivery starts, the AB Cook is responsible for preparing the store lists. You need to know exactly how much food you need to buy for the amount of crew which is sailing along. If you have noticed the title of this vacancy, you can see the AB Cook position is a dual position, which means you will be spending 90% of your time in the galley and the other 10% helping on deck as AB.
Is this your profile?
- In possession of a Rating forming part of navigational watch (II/4) or Able seafarer deck (II/5) license
- In possession of valid STCW documents
- Proven experience with cooking and hygiene
- High level of responsibility
- Stress resistant and flexible attitude
- Proficient in making store lists
- Excellent written and verbal skills in the English language
Your tasks & responsibilities
- Assisting the master and engineer with their work on a harbor tug.
- Knowledge of ropes and wires
- Maintenance on the vessel
- One torn
If you are interested in the vacancy Ships Delivery AB Cook, please register by clicking the button “apply”. For more information, please contact our office in Poland on number +48 58 783 03 80, Ukraine on number +380 48 785 40 98 or Czech Republic on number +420 412 51 01 81.
Work with us, we make it personal!
We are TOS. A family business. Loyal and authentic. Our business is a people business. We offer selection, secondment, payroll, and training of the very best people for our clients – in the maritime, onshore, offshore & wind energy sector. In our characteristic, personal and professional way. We confidently and enthusiastically build sustainable relationships with our employees: www.tos.nl