Harbour & Ocean going Tugs
WE THINK YOU MIGHT LIKE TO WORK FOR THIS COMPANY!
Do you want to work for established players in the maritime sector in the field of (harbour) towing services? For various port, offshore and terminal operations we are looking for a Tug Master with experience with ASD, Azimuth Stern Drive, Voith Schneider Propulsion and/or Tractoring. Our clients have a modern fleet of tugboats and operate within Europe and beyond.
IS THIS JOB MADE FOR YOU?
Are you looking for a position with varied activities in the port, offshore, or terminals? For our clients, we are looking for an experienced Tug Master for various projects. Onboard, you will ensure, among other things, that the crew works safely and responsibly. You motivate and manage the crew members to know their responsibilities and perform their work to the best of their ability.
IS THIS YOUR PROFILE?
- You are preferably in possession of a valid license of Master <500 GT or higher
- You have valid STCW certificates, medical examination and a valid seaman’s book
- You have a few years of experience as Captain on a (harbour) tugboat
- You have a few years of experience with port, offshore and/or terminal operations
- Excellent command of the English language, spoken and written
- You possess managerial skills
- You are customer-oriented
- Manage your own schedule ad hoc for sailing and leave days, but also fixed rotations are possible
- Excellent employment conditions with the possibility of a permanent position
- Working at beautiful but also challenging locations in the world
- Working for worldwide leading towage companies
If you are interested in this vacancy for Tug Master for Various Projects please click the button “Apply”. For more information, you can contact our office in The Netherlands on number +31 10 436 62 93, Poland on number +48 58 783 03 80, or the Czech Republic on number +420 412 51 01 81.
WORK WITH US, WE MAKE IT PERSONAL!
We are TOS. A family business. Loyal and authentic. Our business is a people business. We offer selection, secondment, payroll, and training of the very best people for our clients – in the maritime, onshore, offshore & wind energy sector. In our characteristic, personal and professional way. We confidently and enthusiastically build sustainable relationships with our employees: www.tos.nl