Offshore Wind, Construction and Oil & Gas
Long term project
GENERAL COMPANY INFO
Would you like to work for a well-known player in the renewables industry? Our client offers a full package of solutions for export cables and array cables for offshore wind farms. They have a job opening for the position of Tower Foreman. Apply now!
We are looking for an experienced Tower Foreman for a cable lay vessel. You are responsible for the supervision of the tower crew and working with the Offshore Superintendent and/or OIM.
PROFILE TOWER FOREMAN CABLE LAY
- You have a minimum of two years experience as a Tower Foreman in cable lay activities.
- You are in possession of GWO certificates
- Rigging & Banksman/Slinger certificates
- Offshore Medical & Chester Step Test
- You have proven leadership skills, and work well as part of a team
- Good command of the English language, verbally and in writing
- You will be a competent Tower Foreman who can supervise and monitor deck activities
- You will work offshore, mostly in the North Sea waters
- You work within the company’s policies and procedures including QHSE
- You will work via 4 weeks on 4 weeks off rotation
- Working in a fixed rotation
- Possibility to develop your career
- Working in an enthusiastic and professional team
If you would like to apply for the position Tower Foreman cable lay projects, please register by clicking the button “Apply” below. For more information, you can contact Josien Cool, Business Manager Offshore at telephone number +31 10 428 42 63 or Jeremy Stork, Recruiter Offshore Division at telephone number +31 428 42 54.
WE MAKE IT PERSONAL!
We are TOS. A family business. Loyal and authentic. Our business is a people business. We offer selection, secondment, and training of the very best people for our clients – in the maritime, onshore, offshore & wind energy sector. In our characteristic personal and professional way. We confidently and enthusiastically build sustainable relationships with our employees: www.tos.nl