Europe, The Netherlands
Long term project, Short term project
WE THINK YOU MIGHT LIKE TO WORK FOR THIS COMPANY!
Are you Steuermann, Matrose or Leichtmatrose for Rhein ready to expand your career? We are looking for an experienced crew for a Dutch Inland shipping client to join several of their tanker vessels.
IS THIS JOB MADE FOR YOU?
Would you like a job in inland shipping where you can grow? Do you want to work in a fixed rotation in the ports of the Netherlands? Are you enterprising, and can you work independently? TOS is looking for enthusiastic, serious candidates for the Steuermann, Matrose or Leichtmatrose for Rhein. Experience on tankers is a plus.
WHAT ARE THE TASKS?
- Assisting with navigation work during special manoeuvres, etc
- Arranging linking activities
- Checking the loading and unloading system
- Organising cleaning and tidying activities
- Arranging maintenance work
- Independently perform maintenance, safety and environmental work
- You are obliged to correctly use and manage all personal protective equipment made available to you by the company and to immediately inform the Captain of any defect
- You are responsible for compliance with the procedures and standards laid down in the quality system and care for the environment
- Report problems on your work site to Steuermann, Skipper or Captain
IS THIS YOUR PROFILE?
- Completed training as a Steuermann, Matrose or Leichtmatrose for Rhein
- In possession of a service book with at least the position of Leichtmatrose for Rhein or a higher position
- Experience on tanker vessels is an advantage
- Good oral command of the Dutch, German or English language
- Willingness to work in shifts (12-hour shifts)
- Able to work in a close team
- Inland shipping book with the stamp for Rhein (Steuermann, Matrose, Leichtmatrose)
- Advantage of ADN-B
- Good employment conditions
- Dutch contract
- Working in a team of professionals
- Rotation: 2 weeks on/ 2 weeks off – 3 weeks on/ 3 weeks off – 4 weeks on/ 4 weeks off
- Sailing area: Rhein
If you are interested in this vacancy for Skipper, Mate or Steerman, please click the button “Apply”. For more information, you can contact our office in the Czech Republic via +420 412 51 01 81 or contact Šárka Králová / Šárka Makešová by mail!
WORK WITH US, WE MAKE IT PERSONAL!
We are TOS. A family business. Loyal and authentic. Our business is a people business. We offer selection, secondment, payroll, and training of the very best people for our clients – in the maritime, onshore, offshore & wind energy sector. In our characteristic, personal and professional way. We confidently and enthusiastically build sustainable relationships with our employees: www.tos.nl