Europe, The Netherlands
Long term project, Short term project
WE THINK YOU MIGHT LIKE TO WORK FOR THIS COMPANY!
Are you a Skipper, Mate or Steerman with a patent and ready to expand your career? We are looking for an experienced crew for a Dutch Inland shipping client to join several of their tanker vessels.
IS THIS JOB MADE FOR YOU?
Would you like a job in inland shipping where you can grow? Do you want to work in a fixed rotation in the ports of the Netherlands? Are you enterprising, and can you work independently? TOS is looking for enthusiastic, serious candidates for the Skipper, Mate or Steerman position with a patent.
WHAT ARE THE TASKS?
- Ensures the execution of orders given by the Captain
- In consultation with the Captain, takes care of the administrative procedures that are necessary to comply with all legal and formal provisions that are set for keeping the ships in service
- Ensures coordination with the Captain and the Technical Service in the context of maintenance and repair work
- Assisting with navigation work during special manoeuvres, etc
- Arranging linking activities
- Assisting, where appropriate, with loading and preparing tanker vessels
- Organising cleaning and tidying activities
- Arranging maintenance work
IS THIS YOUR PROFILE?
- Completed training as a Skipper, Mate or Steerman with a patent in inland shipping
- In possession of a service book with at least the position of Steerman for Rhein with patent
- Advantage of experience with tanker vessels
- Good oral command of the Dutch, German or English language
- Willingness to work in shifts (12-hour shifts)
- Rheinpatent (with all types of routes)
- Marifoon certificate
- Grootvaarbewijs A/B
- Captain patent A/B
- Radar certificate
- ADN-C, ADN-B
- Good employment conditions
- Dutch contract
- Working in a team of professionals
- Rotation: 2 weeks on/ 2 weeks off, 3 weeks on/ 3 weeks off, 4 weeks on/ 4 weeks off
- Sailing area: Rhein
If you are interested in this vacancy for Skipper, Mate or Steerman, please click the button “Apply”. For more information, you can contact our office in the Czech Republic via +420 412 51 01 81 or contact Šárka Králová / Šárka Makešová by mail!
WORK WITH US, WE MAKE IT PERSONAL!
We are TOS. A family business. Loyal and authentic. Our business is a people business. We offer selection, secondment, payroll, and training of the very best people for our clients – in the maritime, onshore, offshore & wind energy sector. In our characteristic, personal and professional way. We confidently and enthusiastically build sustainable relationships with our employees: www.tos.nl