Offshore Wind, Construction and Oil & Gas
WE THINK YOU MIGHT LIKE TO WORK FOR THIS COMPANY!
Our client manages a fleet of heavy lift and deepwater construction vessels. The company is a world-leading marine contractor in the international offshore oil and gas industry with its headquarters in the Netherlands. Their core business is transporting, installing and removing offshore facilities. For this client, we are looking for a Second Mate DP Officer for tug.
IS THIS JOB MADE FOR YOU?
TOS is looking for enthusiastic professionals who can join as Second Mate DP Officer Tug. A candidate who is available for the long-term is highly appreciated. Also, experience on these types of ships is a big plus!
YOUR TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Watchkeeping and navigating activities in accordance with the Mate’s or Captain’s bridge orders
- Adherence to all safety, safe working and QASHE related procedures and Emergency Response Team roles
- Understanding and controlling the DP computer system, as well as the thrust units, power management and equipment redundancy
- Interrupt and correct unsafe activities or conditions
- Maintain logbooks
- Supervise of assistant Mates
IS THIS YOUR PROFILE?
- Nautical Bachelor Marine degree, license Mate
- DPO Certificate
- Minimum of 2 years’ relevant experience
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Challenging, varied work activities and the possibilities for personal development
- Opportunities to develop initiatives
- Schedule: 5 weeks on / 5 weeks off
Should you wish to apply for the vacancy Second Mate DP Officer, join directly via the “Apply” button. For more information, you can communicate with our recruiter and consultants at our Offshore Division in the Netherlands at telephone number +31 10 436 62 93.
WORK WITH US, WE MAKE IT PERSONAL!
We are TOS. A family business. Loyal and authentic. Our business is a people business. We offer selection, secondment, payroll, and training of the very best people for our clients – in the maritime, onshore, offshore & wind energy sector. In our characteristic, personal and professional way. We confidently and enthusiastically build sustainable relationships with our employees: www.tos.nl