Harbour & Ocean going Tugs
Long term project
WE THINK YOU MIGHT LIKE TO WORK FOR THIS COMPANY!
Do you want to work for established players in the maritime sector in the field of (harbour) towing services? For various port, offshore and terminal operations we are looking for Second Engineers with experience with ASD, Azimuth Stern Drive, Voith Schneider Propulsion and/or Tractoring. Our clients have a modern fleet of tugboats and operate both within Europe and beyond.
IS THIS JOB MADE FOR YOU?
As Second Engineer of a tugboat, you work in the engine room together with the Chief Engineer. As Second Engineer, you have a hands-on approach, both on deck and in the engine room. You assist the Chief Engineer during maintenance and repairs in the engine room. In addition to that, you also watch duties and make sure that malfunctions in technical systems onboard will be reported back to the Chief Engineer if needed.
YOUR TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- You are preferably in possession of a valid licence Second Engineer No Limitations
- You have valid STCW certificates, medical examination and a valid seaman’s book
- Experience on tugboats is preferred
- Excellent command of the English language, spoken and written
- You enjoy working in a small team
- Strong communication skills
- Manage your own schedule ad hoc for sailing and leave days, but also fixed rotations are possible
- Excellent employment conditions with the possibility of a permanent position
- Possibility to develop your career
- Working for worldwide leading towage companies
If you are interested in this vacancy for Second Engineer Towage, please click the button “Apply”. For more information, you can contact our office in The Netherlands on number +31 10 436 62 93 or Poland on number +48 58 783 03 80.
WORK WITH US, WE MAKE IT PERSONAL!
We are TOS. A family business. Loyal and authentic. Our business is a people business. We offer selection, secondment, payroll, and training of the very best people for our clients – in the maritime, onshore, offshore & wind energy sector. In our characteristic, personal and professional way. We confidently and enthusiastically build sustainable relationships with our employees: www.tos.nl