Offshore Wind, Construction and Oil & Gas
Short term project
GENERAL COMPANY INFO
TOS is constantly searching for an experienced Rope Acces Technician (IRATA level 1, 2 & 3) to perform painting and torquing activities. Are you interested and do you find yourself qualified for this job? Please read more about this position and apply directly at TOS.
ROPE ACCESS TECHNICIAN PROFILE
- Preferably: Knowledge of Electrical and Mechanical Engineering
- You are in excellent physical health and are comfortable with working at heights
- You have a positive attitude and are able to work under pressure
- You are a team player and a problem solver
- You work with great pleasure to build a strong and professional team and a good relationship with customers and stakeholders (both internal and external)
- Offshore Medical (NOGEPA)
- Full GWO
- IRATA certificate
- VCA VOL (or foreign equivalent)
- Driver’s license (Dutch: B)
- As a Rope Access Technician, you will perform activities related to maintenance, modification, upgrades and repair of wind turbines.
- This contains physically demanding labour as you will be frequently climbing our turbines and performing tasks that require strength & force.
- You are responsible for the checking and quality of all components as well as recognizing interconnections within the system’s architecture.
- You are accountable for the safe and effective operation of all kinds of electronic and mechanical parts in the turbines.
- You are prepared to travel occasionally to other locations and work stand by during weekends and evenings.
- During all activities, you are responsible for maintaining customer contact on site to update them on the status (IRATA Level 3 only).
- The possibility to develop and manage your career.
- Work in an organisation which is in full development and that you can help build.
- Working in an enthusiastic and professional team.
If you would like to apply for the position Rope Access Technician, please register by clicking the button “Apply” below. For more information, you can contact Floris van Haarlem, Commercial Consultant at telephone number +31 10 428 42 56.
WE MAKE IT PERSONAL!
We are TOS. A family business. Loyal and authentic. Our business is people’s business. We offer selection, secondment and training of the very best people for our clients – in the maritime, onshore, offshore & wind energy sector. In our characteristic personal and professional way. We confidently and enthusiastically build sustainable relationships with our employees: www.tos.nl