GENERAL COMPANY INFO
Our client is an offshore services company operating worldwide. Its team of experts runs the business with a constant focus on customer satisfaction, efficiency, and operational excellence. They are looking for a Nautical Superintendent.
Our client is looking for an experienced Nautical Superintendent to join the team. An independent heavy lift and tugboat professional with international background and/or experience, a strong personality and positive outlook on life is most welcome to join the team. You will be carrying out worldwide projects working with various private and public stakeholders.
- Coordination of loading and discharging operations Authorities-Port-Vessel
- Project Management, which may include planning and purchasing
- The organization of all contacts related to marine operations
- Has some years of relevant work experience
- A Bachelor’s degree
- Experience with heavy lift operations, preferably in the rank of Officer
- Is familiar with ro-ro operations, tugboats and subsequent operations
- Works well with all nationalities
- Demonstrates a pro-active attitude
- Thrives in a changing environment
- Has a good command of the English and Dutch language
- Is willing to work abroad – usually no more than 14 days per trip (but exceptions may occur)
Do you fit the job profile, and are you interested in the position of Nautical Superintendent? Please click the “Apply” button, and we look forward to receiving your application. For more information, you can contact Jolie Seleba, Consultant Onshore & WorkLearn, via (direct) +31 10 428 42 52.
COME WORK FOR US; WE MAKE IT PERSONAL!
Wij zijn TOS. Familiebedrijf. Hecht en echt. Onze business is a people business. We selecteren, detacheren, verlonen en leiden de beste mensen op voor onze klanten in de maritieme, onshore, offshore & windenergiesector. Op onze kenmerkende persoonlijke en professionele manier. Wij bouwen aan duurzame relaties met onze medewerkers: www.tos.nl