Dredging & Marine Construction
First term 8 weeks, then 6 on/off
Long term project, Short term project, Temporary
General Company info
For various clients, we are looking for experienced Masters who have worked on a vessels of 500 GT or above. The client operate vessels on long term and short term projects within the oil and gas, dredging, and renewables.
The vessel needs a master that fits her profile. Do you have experience with anchor handling, towing & ploughing and don’t you mind doing the paperwork? Are you the first person that steps forward when there is a challenge that needs solving? Then this could be the opportunity for you. For various clients that operate with shoalbusters all around the world, we are looking for flexible masters.
- Valid Certificate of Competence < 3000 GT preferred
- Valid Seafarer medical
- Valid seafarers book and up-to-date STCW ’10 certificates
- Two years of sailing time as master on a multicat, shoalbuster, tug or AHTS around 500 GT
- Administration and communication are part of your job
- A Marlin test of at least 80%, knowledge of the Dutch language and culture would be preferred
- You will be working in a safety-minded culture with work permits and risk assessments
- ARAMCO approval is a plus
Your wish is our goal!
Are you looking for a rotation schedule of 4 weeks or 6 weeks or do you want to work longer periods?
We will take a look at our vacancies, contact our clients and come back to you with an offer.
If you would like to apply for the position as master on a tug, please register by clicking the button “Apply” below. For more information, you can contact Floris van Haarlem, Commercial Consultant at telephone number +31 10 428 42 56 or Jeremy Stork, Recruiter Maritime at telephone number +31 10 428 42 54.
WE MAKE IT PERSONAL!
We are TOS. A family business. Loyal and authentic. Our business is a people business. We offer selection, secondment, and training of the very best people for our clients – in the maritime, onshore, offshore & wind energy sector. In our characteristic personal and professional way. We confidently and enthusiastically build sustainable relationships with our employees: www.tos.nl