Offshore Wind, Construction and Oil & Gas
4 month on 2 off
Long term project
WE THINK YOU MIGHT LIKE TO WORK FOR THIS COMPANY!
For a reputed and reliable provider of support vessels to the offshore oil and gas industry, we are looking for an experienced Master who has worked on a Crew Boat. Since the 1970’s the company has been providing reliable services with operations in SEA, the Middle East and Australia.
IS THIS JOB MADE FOR YOU?
The vessel needs a master that fits her profile. Do you have experience with Crew Boats and don’t you mind doing the paperwork? Are you the first person that steps forward when there is a challenge that needs solving? Then this could be the opportunity for you.
IS THIS YOUR PROFILE?
- Valid Certificate of Competence
- Valid Seafarer medical
- Valid seafarers book and up-to-date STCW ’10 certificates
YOUR TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Two years of sailing time as master on a Crew Boat
- Administration and communication are part of your job
- You will be working in a safety-minded culture with work permits and risk assessments
- ARAMCO approval is a plus
- You don’t mind working in the heat (United Arab Emirates)
- Type of vessel Crew boat vessel
If you would like to apply for the position as master on a tug, please register by clicking the button “Apply” below. For more information, you can mail our recruiter Julia Snizhko (firstname.lastname@example.org) from our Ukrainian branch office, or call +38(048)785-40-97.
WORK WITH US, WE MAKE IT PERSONAL!
We are TOS. A family business. Loyal and authentic. Our business is a people business. We offer selection, secondment, payroll, and training of the very best people for our clients – in the maritime, onshore, offshore & wind energy sector. In our characteristic, personal and professional way. We confidently and enthusiastically build sustainable relationships with our employees: www.tos.nl