Offshore Wind, Construction and Oil & Gas
10 weeks rotation
Long term project
WE THINK YOU MIGHT LIKE TO WORK FOR THIS COMPANY!
Would you like to work for a well-known player in the Heavy Lift industry? Our client offers a full package of lifting solutions for Oil & Gas and Wind projects and is looking for Heavy Lift Engineers.
IS THIS JOB MADE FOR YOU?
We are looking for experienced Engineers with heavy lifting experience in all ranks. Together with the team of engineers, you are responsible for all operations in the engine room.
IS THIS YOUR PROFILE?
- You have solid experience as Engineer (ER) in heavy lift projects
- You are in possession of:
- GWO certificates (5 modules)
- BOSIET + CA-EBS
- Seafarer medical
- Offshore Medical
- Valid STCW documents
- You will work offshore, on different locations worldwide
- You will be a competent engineer with a high focus on safety and teamwork
- You work within the company’s policies and procedures including QHSE
- You will work in a 10 weeks on / 10 weeks off rotation
- Possibility to further develop your career
- Working in an enthusiastic and professional team
If you would like to apply for the position Heavy Lift Engineers, please register by clicking the button “Apply” below. For more information, you can contact Jeremy Stork, Recruiter at telephone number +31 10 428 42 54.
WORK WITH US, WE MAKE IT PERSONAL!
We are TOS. A family business. Loyal and authentic. Our business is a people business. We offer selection, secondment, payroll, and training of the very best people for our clients – in the maritime, onshore, offshore & wind energy sector. In our characteristic, personal and professional way. We confidently and enthusiastically build sustainable relationships with our employees: www.tos.nl