Harbour & Ocean going Tugs
Long term project
General Company info
For our client in Nigeria, we are looking for an experienced Harbour Towing Captain (ASD). As a Captain of a harbour tug, you are responsible for the safe assisting of seagoing vessels during mooring and unmooring. You ensure that the crew onboard carries out the work safely and responsibly. You motivate and manage the other crew members in such a way that they know their responsibilities and can carry out activities to the best of their ability.
- STCW ’10 certificate SMBW Master <500gt and the required valid documents and certificates
- At least several years of experience as a Harbour Towing Captain (ASD)
- Good command of the English language in word and writing
- Independent, responsible, enthusiastic, representative and in for a challenge
- Working in an international team
- The sailing and leave schedule is six weeks on and six weeks off.
If you are interested in this vacancy for ASD Harbour Tug Captain, please click the button “Apply”. For more information, you can contact Demi van Tongeren on number +31 10 243 67 01. You can also contact our office in Poland on number +48 58 783 03 80.
We make it personal!
We are TOS. A family business. Loyal and authentic. Our business is a people business. We offer selection, secondment, and training of the very best people for our clients – in the maritime, onshore, offshore & wind energy sector. In our characteristic personal and professional way. We confidently and enthusiastically build sustainable relationships with our employees: www.tos.nl