Offshore Wind, Construction and Oil & Gas
Long term project, Short term project
General Company info
TOS is looking for experienced Crane Operators with a stage II or III certificate for several clients. Our clients are operating with self-elevating platforms, modular jack-up rigs, monohull jack-up rigs and heavy lift vessels. As a Crane Operator, you are responsible for operating and maintaining the heavy lift crane in a safe and efficient way.
We are currently looking for an Offshore Crane Operator stage II & III to operate pedestal cranes in an efficient manner for several clients.
Profile Crane Operator
- Heavy lift experience on offshore vessels.
- Experience with installation- and/or salvage work.
- Valid Crane Operator stage II or III certificate.
- BOSIET certificate.
- Master in English in all aspects.
- Operate pedestal cranes in an efficient manner, maintaining a high standard of safety while loading and unloading supplies, to and from the installation.
- Handling supply boats and associated work.
- Perform the upkeep and general maintenance of the cranes with the highest emphasis on safety.
- Perform duties with awareness to avoid dangerous situations, such as, overloading, excessive swing, sudden drops/lifts, obstruction of crane movement, etc.
- Carry out daily inspection of cranes and related equipment; noting any maintenance required and ensuring it is carried out.
- Ensure all proper maintenance and operations are performed, i.e. colour coding of slings, fitting of taglines, inspection of personnel baskets. Certification and colour coding of lifting gear.
- Maintain operating logs on cranes and equipment, keeping track particularly to high-stress components, such as wire ropes and slings, slow bearing.
- Maintain a high standard of good housekeeping at the workplace.
- During night shift the crane operator acts as a supervisor unless otherwise instructed.
- Start date: Negotiable.
- Rotation schedule: 4, 5 or 8 weeks on/off.
If you are interested in the vacancy Experienced Crane Operator, please register by clicking the button “apply”. For more information, please contact Division Offshore on telephone number +31 10 243 67 02. You can also contact our office in Poland on number +48 58 783 03 80, Ukraine on number +380 48 785 40 98 or Indonesia on number +62 21 3483 3045.
We make it personal!
We are TOS. A family business. Loyal and authentic. Our business is a people business. We offer selection, secondment, payroll, and training of the very best people for our clients – in the maritime, onshore, offshore & wind energy sector. In our characteristic, personal and professional way. We confidently and enthusiastically build sustainable relationships with our employees: