Offshore Wind, Construction and Oil & Gas
Long term project
GENERAL COMPANY INFO
Our client offers a full package of solutions for export cables and array cables and is looking for an Equipment Operator for their projects, which are located mostly in the North Sea.
As an Equipment Operator, you will be monitoring and operating the electrically or hydraulically powered company specific equipment safely and efficiently. You will contribute to the executing of small (un) planned maintenance activities while ensuring compliance with the company’s policies and procedures. You will work offshore, mostly in North Sea waters.
PROFILE EQUIPMENT OPERATOR
- Minimum of 1-year relevant experience in the maritime/cable industry
- Knowledge of electrical and hydraulical systems
- Good command of the English language, verbally and in writing
- Rigging & Banksman/Slinger certificates
- Offshore Medical & Chester Step Test
- Full GWO
- Four weeks on/ four weeks off rotation
- The possibility to develop and manage your career
- Work in an organisation which is in full development and that you can help build
- Working in an enthusiastic and professional team
If you would like to apply for the position Equipment Operator, please register by clicking the button “Apply” below. For more information, you can contact Josien Cool, Business Manager Offshore at telephone number +31 10 428 42 63 or Justin Tolenaars, Recruiter Offshore Division at telephone number +31 428 42 54.
WE MAKE IT PERSONAL!
We are TOS. A family business. Loyal and authentic. Our business is a people business. We offer selection, secondment and training of the very best people for our clients – in the maritime, onshore, offshore & wind energy sector. In our characteristic personal and professional way. We confidently and enthusiastically build sustainable relationships with our employees: www.tos.nl