Offshore Wind, Construction and Oil & Gas
Long term project
General Company info
Interested in working for a well-known player in the offshore wind industry? Our client offers a full package of solutions for export cables and array cables and is looking for a Deputy Offshore Construction Manager to join their team.
As Deputy Offshore Construction Manager you will be assisting the Offshore Construction Manager in the project execution. You will be supporting and managing the back deck crew/riggers regarding their role and responsibilities. You will be responsible for safe implementation and completion of the operation within the terms of the local legislation and based on the company rules and procedures.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in an internationally operating organisation and experience in the maritime/cable industry.
- Good command of the English language, verbally and in writing.
- Full GWO preferably
You will be a competent DOCM who can supervise and monitor deck activities, within the company’s policies and procedures including QHSE. You will work offshore, mostly in North Sea waters.
- Four weeks on four weeks off rotation
- The possibility to develop and manage your career
- Work in an organisation which is in full development and that you can help build
- Working in an enthusiastic and professional team
If you would like to apply for the position Deputy Offshore Construction Manager, please register by clicking the button “Apply” below. For more information, you can contact Josien Cool, Business Manager Offshore at telephone number +31 10 428 42 63.
We make it personal!
We are TOS. A family business. Loyal and authentic. Our business is people’s business. We offer selection, secondment and training of the very best people for our clients – in the maritime, onshore, offshore & wind energy sector. In our characteristic personal and professional way. We confidently and enthusiastically build sustainable relationships with our employees: www.tos.nl