Offshore Wind, Construction and Oil & Gas
Long term project
GENERAL COMPANY INFO
Our client is the proud owner of a fleet of offshore support vessels and modern jack-up vessels. For one of their jack-up rigs, TOS is searching for several Deckhands who can join the jack-up shortly to complete their experienced crew. Do you find yourself qualified for the job Deckhand Jack-up? Please read more about this position and apply directly at TOS.
As a Deckhand, you will be involved in the preparation of lifting loads and all other common work on the deck of the jack-up vessel. This work includes HLO tasks, painting, cleaning and general maintenance. Since the deck is your working area, you ensure that the maintenance thereof runs smoothly. You do this in close collaboration with the crane operator. You report to the deck foreman.
PROFILE DECKHAND JACK-UP
- Dangerous Goods by Air
- Valid Offshore Medical certificate
- Helicopter Landing Officer (HLO) certificate
- Fire Fighting Team Member certificate
- Proficiency in survival craft, rescue boats other than fast rescue boats
- Advanced Firefighting
- Designated security duties
- HUET including CA-EBS (Compressed Air – Emergency Breathing Systems)
- Good command of the English language, verbally and in writing
- Experience as a Deckhand on Jack-up vessels is preferable
- You will work via two weeks on two weeks off rotation, mostly in the North Sea waters
- Working in a fixed rotation
- Possibility to develop your career
- Working in an enthusiastic and professional team
Should you wish to apply for the vacancy Deckhand Jack-up, join directly via the “Apply” button. For more information, you can communicate with our recruiter and consultants at our Offshore Division in the Netherlands at telephone number +31 10 436 62 93, our branch office in Poland at +48 58 783 03 80, our branch office in the Czech Republic at +420 412 51 01 81 or our branch office in Ukraine at +380 48 785 40 98.
WE MAKE IT PERSONAL!
We are TOS. A family business. Loyal and authentic. Our business is a people business. We offer selection, secondment, and training of the very best people for our clients – in the maritime, onshore, offshore & wind energy sector. In our characteristic, personal and professional way. We confidently and enthusiastically build sustainable relationships with our employees: www.tos.nl