Offshore Wind, Construction and Oil & Gas
4 : 4
Long term project
WE THINK YOU MIGHT LIKE TO WORK FOR THIS COMPANY!
Would you like to work for a well-known player in the renewables industry? Our client offers a full package of solutions for export cables and array cables for offshore wind farms. They have job openings for the position of Deck Foreman Cable Lay. Apply now!
IS THIS JOB MADE FOR YOU?
We are looking for experienced Deck Foremen for cable lay vessels. You are responsible for the supervision of the deck crew and working with the Offshore Superintendent and/or OIM.
IS THIS YOUR PROFILE?
- You have a minimum of 2 years experience as a Deck Foreman in cable lay activities
- You are in possession of GWO certificates
- Rigging & Banksman/Slinger certificates
- Offshore Medical & Chester Step Test
- You have proven leadership skills, and work well as part of a team
- Good command of the English language, verbally and in writing
- You will be a competent Deck Foreman who can supervise and monitor deck activities
- You will work offshore, mostly in the North Sea waters
- You work within the company’s policies and procedures including QHSE
- You will work in a 4 weeks on 4 weeks off rotation
- Possibility to develop your career
- Working in an enthusiastic and professional team
If you would like to apply for the position Heavy Lift Engineers, please register by clicking the button “Apply” below. For more information, you can contact Josien Cool at telephone number +31 10 428 42 63.
WORK WITH US, WE MAKE IT PERSONAL!
We are TOS. A family business. Loyal and authentic. Our business is a people business. We offer selection, secondment, payroll, and training of the very best people for our clients – in the maritime, onshore, offshore & wind energy sector. In our characteristic, personal and professional way. We confidently and enthusiastically build sustainable relationships with our employees: www.tos.nl