Offshore Wind, Construction and Oil & Gas
4 weeks on 4 weeks off rotation
Long term project
General Company info
Would you like to work for a well-known player in the renewables industry? Our client offers a full package of solutions for export cables and array cables for offshore wind farms. They have a job opening for the position of deck foreman. Apply now!
We are looking for an experienced deck foreman for a cable lay vessel. You are responsible for supervision of the deck crew and working with the offshore superintendent.
- You have a minimum of 2 years experience as a deck foreman, preferably in cable lay activities.
- You have proven leadership skills, and work well as part of a team
- You communicate well in English, both in speach and writing
- Preferably you are in possession of GWO certificates
Tasks Deck Foreman
- You will be a competent deck foreman who can supervise and monitor deck activities
- You will work offshore, mostly in the North Sea waters
- You work within the company’s policies and procedures including QHSE
- You will work via 4 weeks on 4 weeks off rotation
- Working in a fixed rotation
- Possibility to develop your career
- Working in an enthusiastic and professional team
If you would like to apply for the position Deck foreman cable lay vessel, please register by clicking the button “Apply” below. For more information, you can contact Josien Cool, Business Manager Offshore at telephone number +31 10 428 42 63.
We make it personal!
We are TOS. A family business. Loyal and authentic. Our business is people’s business. We offer selection, secondment, payroll, and training of the very best people for our clients – in the maritime, onshore, offshore & wind energy sector. In our characteristic personal and professional way. We confidently and enthusiastically build sustainable relationships with our employees: www.tos.nl