Long term project, Permanent
WE THINK YOU MIGHT LIKE TO WORK FOR TOS!
TOS is hiring a Consultant Project Staffing. Are you an experienced recruiter/consultant and familiar in the world of maritime, offshore and energy projects? Would you like to work in an international company? Then we are looking for you! We are TOS. A family business. Loyal and authentic. Founded in 1992 in Rotterdam. Today, a reliable maritime services provider connecting people from around the world, empowering and helping them find pleasure in their work. We offer selection, secondment, and training of the very best people for our clients – in the offshore wind & offshore construction, project staffing (near shore marine & offshore projects), dredging & marine construction, harbour & ocean going tugs, onshore professionals and inland shipping – for whom we provide flexible workforce solutions around the world.
You are part of the operational team of consultants to process the applications as smooth as possible. Essential in this process is to deliver a high service to our clients. In this independent role as a consultant, you have distinguished a proactive and positive attitude, you think in solutions, and you have a positive vibe. You are always looking for opportunities and are creative in getting the job done. Besides recruitment, you will be responsible for account management. Together with the Commercial Manager (expatriate), you will be responsible for acquiring new clients and maintaining the current portfolio.
IS THIS JOB MADE FOR YOU?
- Recruitment of candidates
- Account management with the client
- An active approach towards resources
- Keep the operational processes up to date
- Maintain a good relationship with client and employee
IS THIS YOUR PROFILE?
- Bachelor degree
- Experience with recruiting for (technical) positions
- Experience with recruiting for technical positions is strongly recommended
- Experience in the Oil & Gas industry is recommended, but not necessarily: attitude & motivation are more important
- Proper communicative skills
- Knowledge of Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
YOUR TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible from recruitment of technical crew
- Searching and sorting applicants when required to fulfil vacancies
- Check applicant documents, conduct interview applicant and also arrange an interview with head office or client
- Signal function for (new) market opportunities
- Visit clients
- Evaluation of existing clients and work carried out
- Acquisition for TOS worldwide
- Take care of a marketing plan and the follow-up
- Working at an international company which is already existing for more than 25 years with offices in the Netherlands, Ukraine, Poland, Czech Republic & Indonesia.
- Working in a growing company. In 2019 we grew by more than 50%.
- You will be working in a small team with short lines
- We are open-minded and encourage initiative to our crew
- An independent position with a lot of freedom
- Working in a great team. Almost all our employees are working for an extended period with TOS
- A decent salary and benefits as a yearly company bonus, child study fund, non-sick bonus, and medical allowance
Do you fit the job profile and are interested in the position of Consultant Project Staffing Indonesia? Please click the “Apply” button and we look forward to receiving your application. If you have any questions or request more information you can contact Fahmi Rojak, Branch Manager on tel.nr +62 (021) 348 430 45. Use the apply button to show your interest in this vacancy.
WORK WITH US, WE MAKE IT PERSONAL!
We are TOS. A family business. Loyal and authentic. Our business is a people business. We offer selection, secondment, payroll, and training of the very best people for our clients – in the maritime, onshore, offshore & wind energy sector. In our characteristic, personal and professional way. We confidently and enthusiastically build sustainable relationships with our employees: www.tos.nl