Harbour & Ocean going Tugs
Long term project
WE THINK YOU MIGHT LIKE TO WORK FOR THIS COMPANY!
Do you want to work for established players in the maritime sector in the field of (harbour) towing services? For various port, offshore and terminal operations we are looking for Chief Officers with experience with ASD, Azimuth Stern Drive, Voith Schneider Propulsion and/or Tractoring. Our clients have a modern fleet of tugboats and operate both within Europe and beyond.
IS THIS JOB MADE FOR YOU?
You have experience with towing on different types of tugboats. As a Chief Officer, you have a good overview of everything, you work independently, and you know your responsibilities. You support the Captain where necessary and manage the deck crew so that they carry out the work in a safe and responsible manner. In addition to being able to manoeuvre, you also show your independence and responsibility in this position.
IS THIS YOUR PROFILE?
- You are preferably in possession of a valid licence of Chief Mate 3000 GT
- You have valid STCW certificates, medical examination and a valid seaman’s book
- You have experience as Chief Mate on a (harbour) tugboat
- You have experience with manoeuvring ASD/ATD tugs or one of these propulsion systems
- Excellent command of the English language, spoken and written
- You enjoy working in a small team.
- Strong communication skills
- You possess managerial skills
- Manage your own schedule ad hoc for sailing and leave days, but also fixed rotations are possible
- Excellent employment conditions with the possibility of a permanent position
- Working at beautiful but also challenging locations in the world
- Possibility to develop your career
- Working for worldwide leading towage companies
If you are interested in this vacancy for Chief Officer Towage, please click the button “Apply”. For more information, you can contact our office in The Netherlands on number +31 10 436 62 93, Poland on number +48 58 783 03 80, or the Czech Republic on number +420 412 51 01 81.
WORK WITH US, WE MAKE IT PERSONAL!
We are TOS. A family business. Loyal and authentic. Our business is a people business. We offer selection, secondment, payroll, and training of the very best people for our clients – in the maritime, onshore, offshore & wind energy sector. In our characteristic, personal and professional way. We confidently and enthusiastically build sustainable relationships with our employees: www.tos.nl