Dredging & Marine Construction, Harbour & Ocean going Tugs
Long term project
WE THINK YOU MIGHT LIKE TO WORK FOR THIS COMPANY!
Do you want to work for established players in the maritime sector in the field of (harbour) towing services? For various port, offshore and terminal operations we are looking for Chief Engineers with experience with ASD, Azimuth Stern Drive, Voith Schneider Propulsion and/or Tractoring. Our clients have a modern fleet of tugboats and operate both within Europe and beyond.
IS THIS JOB MADE FOR YOU?
As Chief Engineer of a tugboat, you work independently in the engine room and have a hands-on approach, both on deck and in the engine room. You ensure that maintenance and repairs are carried out efficiently for all technical (electrical, hydraulic and mechanical) installations on board the ship. You are able to use your technical know-how to investigate malfunctions in technical systems on board and report back to the Superintendent.
IS THIS YOUR PROFILE?
- You are preferably in possession of a valid licence <3000kW
- You have valid STCW certificates, medical examination and a valid seaman’s book
- Experience on tugboats is preferred
- Excellent command of the English language, spoken and written
- You enjoy working in a small team
- communication skills
- Manage your own schedule ad hoc for sailing and leave days, but also fixed rotations are possible
- Excellent employment conditions with the possibility of a permanent position
- Working at beautiful but also challenging locations in the worldWorking for worldwide leading towage companies
If you are interested in this vacancy for Chief Engineer Towage, please click the button “Apply”. For more information, you can contact our office in The Netherlands on number +31 10 436 62 93, Poland on number +48 58 783 03 80, or the Czech Republic on number +420 412 51 01 81.
WORK WITH US, WE MAKE IT PERSONAL!
We are TOS. A family business. Loyal and authentic. Our business is a people business. We offer selection, secondment, payroll, and training of the very best people for our clients – in the maritime, onshore, offshore & wind energy sector. In our characteristic, personal and professional way. We confidently and enthusiastically build sustainable relationships with our employees: www.tos.nl