Harbour & Ocean going Tugs
Long term project
WE THINK YOU MIGHT LIKE TO WORK FOR THIS COMPANY!
Our client, based in Nigeria, manages a fleet of tugs, pilot boats, dredgers, crew boats and survey vessels located in the port of Lagos. They offer a wide range of marine projects. For this client we are looking for a Chief Engineer Harbour Tug .
IS THIS JOB MADE FOR YOU?
As a Chief Engineer of a harbour tug, you are responsible for the technical department of the vessel. It is your duty to ensure that the engine room machinery works properly for a smooth voyage. As Chief Engineer, you need to solve technical issues and assist the master onboard during port activities and towing.
IS THIS YOUR PROFILE?
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written
- Valid Certificate of Competence for Chief Engineer all ships
- All required STCW certificates and courses for the position
- Valid seafarer medical health certificate
- Three years of experience with ASD tugs or willing to learn it on the job
- Embrace and uphold the very essence of responsibility, commitment, accountability and safety
The sailing and leave schedule is six weeks on and six weeks off.
If you are interested in this vacancy for Chief Engineer Harbour Tug, please click the button “Apply”. For more information, you can contact our office in The Netherlands on number +31 10 436 62 93, Poland on number +48 58 783 03 80, or the Czech Republic on number +420 412 51 01 81.
WORK WITH US, WE MAKE IT PERSONAL!
We are TOS. A family business. Loyal and authentic. Our business is a people business. We offer selection, secondment, payroll, and training of the very best people for our clients – in the maritime, onshore, offshore & wind energy sector. In our characteristic, personal and professional way. We confidently and enthusiastically build sustainable relationships with our employees: www.tos.nl