Offshore Wind, Construction and Oil & Gas
2 Month on and 2 Month Off
Short term project
TOS is looking for enthusiastic professionals who are ready to get started in the offshore Sector. We have a vacancy for Barge Master for Jack Up Drilling RIg. A candidate that is available for the long-term and on a flexible basis is highly appreciated. Also, experience on these types of Vessels is a big plus! As Barge Master, you strive to prevent accidents and calamities from happening.
Experiences with Jack Up Drilling Rig as Barge Master
Rotation: 2 months on/ 2 months off
- Supervising of Deck Crew.
- Supervising all Off-Loading/Back-loading of cargo accordingly to manifest requirements.
- Controlling document and implement the established planned preventative maintenance and repair procedures for the vessels hull, super structures and all associated equipment’s including all Safety Equipment’s.
- Supervising with all operations connected with the launching and recovery of lifeboats and life rafts.
- Ensures that the Deck Crew is aware of all job related hazards and follows safe working practices and procedures.
Why work with TOS?
TOS is an innovative, well-established and reliable family business, founded in 1992. Since 2003, TOS provides personnel and services for the maritime sector. Working with TOS means decent terms of employment and fast and accurate payment of salary and expenses. Besides that, all the paperwork concerning your income, social security and insurance are well organized. Everything is taken care of for you so that you can get straight to work! Have any questions? We’ll find out for you! Our TOS colleagues at the office in Jakarta (Indonesia) are happy to help.
Do you fit the job profile and are interested in the position Barge Master? Please click the “Apply” button and we look forward to receiving your application. For more information, you can communicate with the Crewing Consultant in the Jakarta at telephone number +62 21 3483 3045 or email: email@example.com (Subject: Barge Master- Jack Up Drilling Rig)
We make it personal!
We are TOS. A family business. Loyal and authentic. Our business is a people business. We offer selection, secondment, payroll, and training of the very best people for our clients – in the maritime, onshore, offshore & wind energy sector. In our characteristic personal and professional way. We confidently and enthusiastically build sustainable relationships with our employees: www.tos.nl