Harbour & Ocean going Tugs
Long term project
For our client in Nigeria, we are looking for an experienced ASD Harbour Captain. As a captain of a harbour tug, you are responsible for the safe assisting of seagoing vessels during mooring and unmooring. You ensure that the crew on board carries out the work on board safely and responsibly. You motivate and manage the other crew members in such a way that they know their responsibilities and can carry out activities to the best of their ability.
- STCW ’10 certificate SMBW Master <500gt and the required valid documents and certificates
- Experience with the ASD system
- Experience on (harbour) tugs
- Good command of the English language in word and writing
- Independent, responsible, enthusiastic, representative and in for a challenge
- Working in an international team
The sailing and leave schedule is six weeks on and six weeks off.
If you are interested in this vacancy for ASD Harbour Tug Captain, please click the button “Apply”. For more information, you can contact our office in Poland on number +48 58 783 03 80, Ukraine on number +380 48 785 40 98 or Czech Republic on number +420 412 51 01 81.
We make it personal!
We are TOS. A family business. Loyal and authentic. Our business is a people business. We offer selection, secondment, and training of the very best people for our clients – in the maritime, onshore, offshore & wind energy sector. In our characteristic personal and professional way. We confidently and enthusiastically build sustainable relationships with our employees: www.tos.nl