Harbour & Ocean going Tugs
Long term project
GENERAL COMPANY INFO
For one of our international clients, we are looking for an experienced ASD Chief Mate. Our client is a part of the marine industry and focuses on providing quality assistance for the offshore market.
Are you an experienced Chief Mate with wide experience in anchor handling & long distance towing? Are you interested in a long term project where you can develop yourself? Then we are looking for you! The vessel is an anchor handling & long distance towing vessel and is mainly doing long distance towing jobs. You will work in a fixed rotation of 8:8.
- In possession of a chief mate licence
- In possession of valid STCW documents
- Experience with manoeuvring ASD
- Wide experience in anchor handling & long distance towing
- High level of responsibility
- Stress resistant and flexible attitude
- Proficient in writing reports
- Excellent written and verbal skills in the English language
Should you wish to apply for the vacancy of ASD Chief Mate, join directly via the “Apply” button. For more information please contact Demi van Tongeren on +31 10 428 42 65.
WE MAKE IT PERSONAL!
We are TOS. A family business. Loyal and authentic. Our business is a people business. We offer selection, secondment and training of the very best people for our clients – in the maritime, onshore, offshore & wind energy sector. In our characteristic, personal and professional way. We confidently and enthusiastically build sustainable relationships with our employees: www.tos.nl