TOS can help you with your Sea2Shore career. Not all companies can estimate the knowledge and experience you, as a (former) seafarer, will take onshore. TOS is able to do just that better than anyone! TOS has been active for more than 20 years as an intermediary for seafarers. Since 2007, TOS has also been helping seafarers to find a job onshore. We know the companies that value the technical knowledge and work mentality of a (former) seafarer. Let us know your wishes! We thoroughly discuss your wishes and capabilities with you in order to find the right match! We can help you to see the broad range of opportunities and to make the right choices.
Sea2Shore in practice:
- Jurgen became a Consultant Nautical Weather Routing at Meteogroup
- Ruben started as Sales & Operational Assistant at ALP
- Pim worked as a Project Engineer Services at Damen Shipyards
Shore2Shore in practice:
- Vincent, currently working as a Marine Surveyor at Schoo & Co.
We can also give you answers to questions such as:
- How do I write a CV?
- What questions can I expect to be asked during a job interview?
- What do I ask a potential employer during an interview?